Elements of Revenge Tragedy (1 Viewer)

isaiahmercado

HSC
hey guys

im doin a assignment and i need some help (any help) with finding some of the elements or conventions of the Revenge tragedy. if anyone can suggest any websites or books or anything relevant to the form of the revenge tragedy will be a big help and really appreciated.

thanks. :wave:

ashleighjade

HSC
Hunt down the "Cambridge School Shakespeare: Hamlet" if possibe. It's what we are using and it is fantastic. =]
There's about 28 pages of analysis after the play, and other tid-bits throughout. Including, thankfully, a mini synposis of every page of the text at the top of the adjoining page. Saved my education. ^^

isaiahmercado

HSC
Hunt down the "Cambridge School Shakespeare: Hamlet" if possibe. It's what we are using and it is fantastic. =]
There's about 28 pages of analysis after the play, and other tid-bits throughout. Including, thankfully, a mini synposis of every page of the text at the top of the adjoining page. Saved my education. ^^
hey thanks for the awesoime suggestion just wondering is that the small to medium yellow book with the picture of a helmet on it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)