emergency!!help me ASAP!! (1 Viewer)

bullseye

hi everyone!
,i know this is pretty wierd to u aussies,but plz expree ur opinions over the issue of tense situation btw Taiwan&Mainland(China),i am gonna talk about it as my oral presentation next week!need to know what other ppl 's thinking
many thx!!!!!!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
One of the ones I try not to touch considering my lack of knowledge in the topic.... I'm many others here won't feel themselves constrained by such limits, however.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
well.... i don't think it is that tense now that "one country two policy" thingy.

Taiwan still "thinks" it is a separate country, when it isn't really...

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I know a little of the history, but I don't know much about what has happened recently.

Considering all the little countries that have sprung up recently, claiming their freedom from dominant oppressive countries, I suppose Taiwan has the right to if they want....but I'm not certain.

Still, China has pretty much done nothing to Taiwan, so there is no case for seperation.

The Taiwanese were worried about getting all persecuted for their opinions and what they said of China and all that, but it didn't happen. I guess China is being humane and civil, which is good.

Of course, my opinion isn't iron clad, and I only know a little about the situation.

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
well.... i don't think it is that tense now that "one country two policy" thingy.

Taiwan still "thinks" it is a separate country, when it isn't really...

wasnt one country two systems for HK?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)