emergency question about pip survey!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hey guys!

so im having a bit of a mental breakdown lol, my pip is on interracial marriages. im using a survey, interviews and a case study as my means of research. in the case study ill be going into depth on the perceptions of interracial marriages in Japan and Aus to address the cross cultural component.

ive sent out one survey, its distributed to mainly people in aus. should I distribute the same survey to people in Japan or should I create a whole new survey that will only be conducted by people living in Japan? with my interviews, I can only interview people here, so how will I link that to perceptions in Japan??

all help is appreciated!!!

thank you!!!

Minari243

HSC
hey guys!

so im having a bit of a mental breakdown lol, my pip is on interracial marriages. im using a survey, interviews and a case study as my means of research. in the case study ill be going into depth on the perceptions of interracial marriages in Japan and Aus to address the cross cultural component.

ive sent out one survey, its distributed to mainly people in aus. should I distribute the same survey to people in Japan or should I create a whole new survey that will only be conducted by people living in Japan? with my interviews, I can only interview people here, so how will I link that to perceptions in Japan??

all help is appreciated!!!

thank you!!!
I think that's a really good cross cultural component! I think you should make a new one for the Japanese population if you have any specific questions that you want answers for. Otherwise you could use that time for other things. For the interviews, remember that your primary methodologies will be integrated, so you don't specifically need to do interviews from both nations to do well. Just make sure you gather enough information about that online to make a fair and analytical comparison. You could also ask qualitative questions in your survey that targets the Japanese population. Goodluck on your pip!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)