end of 2nd semester?? when? (1 Viewer)

DEZ1R3

HSC
hey jus tryin to organise holidayz to qld 4 skooliez... jus wonderin when uni officially finishes this yr.... anyone have specific dates or at least the month.... thx heaps ... oh im doin business(applied finance)... dno if that is relevant lol but thx for help

DEZ1R3

HSC
oh ok... i jus logged onto platform web.. and it says
"DEFERRED EXAMS (SPRING SESSION 2004) EXAMINATION PERIOD:- 14-20 DECEMBER."

wats that mean? deferred? is that my normal timetable or is that if i miss an exam...??

michelleanne

HSC
DEZ1R3 said:
oh ok... i jus logged onto platform web.. and it says
"DEFERRED EXAMS (SPRING SESSION 2004) EXAMINATION PERIOD:- 14-20 DECEMBER."

wats that mean? deferred? is that my normal timetable or is that if i miss an exam...??
Deferred exams are when you usually miss an exam during the official exam weeks.

In order to defer your exam, you need to fill in a "Final Exam Deferred/Special consideration FORM".

The uni does not automatically grant you a deferred examinatin, you generally need your doctor/ counsellor etc. to verify your condition or illness on the form. So if you are genuinally sick, or have serious personal issues ie. death in the family just apply for a deferred examination...... but they do keep a record on how many you have applied for over the years u hav been studying, because some people take advantage of the deferred exam option. Usually, u have the lodge the form within 3 days after the exam. Work Commitments and planned Holidays do not permit you to apply for a deferred exam

Special consideration, is when you would like the marker of your exam to keep in mind some details when they mark an exam- could be that you were sick, personal issues, death in the family etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)