end of year scavenger hunts! (1 Viewer)

vickystar

sanity = questionable
HSC
i'm organizing our end of school scavenger hunt,
it's not being done by teachers so we can put anything we want on the list, both legal and illegal...:eek:
every team will have their own car and it's gonna be late at night,
any ideas?

yosemite sam

HSC
cant be too late...red p's cant be out after 11 with more than one passenger. get people with green p's from other schools/not your school so everyone can be drunk.

~untitled~

HSC
make it fun though. you dont want to get caught taking something illegal and then end up having a shitty night. theres heaps of fun stuff you can put on there without it having negative consequences.

vickystar

sanity = questionable
HSC
hopefully we'll get i all finished by 11
we got a fair few on their greens....
but illegal is much more fun! (just don't get caught!)

Legham

HSC
Why have a scanvenger hunt? :S Why doesn't everyone just go out and get hammered? That's how it works here.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
As long as you don't drink and drive and speed, all is well.

I personally don't see thrill in having to search for illegal substances.

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
Why have a scanvenger hunt? :S Why doesn't everyone just go out and get hammered? That's how it works here.
See Leg, the problem here is that these people are not cultured like we are.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
whats a scavenger hunt ?
i havent heard of one before =S

yosemite sam

HSC
you get a list of amusing things you have to find.
you drink as you go
you find things on the list or complete tasks listed and gather photographic evidence.
you drink some more
when youre done, you take the stuff youve got, go to a party, win an alcoholic prize for collecting things and drink the next day away.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
yosemite sam said:
you drink as you go
you find things on the list or complete tasks listed and gather photographic evidence.
you drink some more
when youre done, you take the stuff youve got, go to a party, win an alcoholic prize for collecting things and drink the next day away.
oh really ?
haha sounds like fun !

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
yosemite sam said:
you drink as you go
you drink some more
You missed a couple of instances of drinking, however it is still rather accurate nonetheless.

Legham

HSC
Or alternatively, you could swap the obtaining list and finding things on said list steps with more drinking! Allowing for more drunken shenanigans and less looking for crap.

yosemite sam

HSC
but the drunken shenanigans occur when you are looking for crap...e.g one on our list is you have to scull a drink while on the round about thing at the park. photographic evidence is needed to prove you did it.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
I love scavanger hunts, and have done heaps, some ofg the funnest and most ammusing things sthat i have gotten are:

1. The "W" from a woolworths sign.
2. Ronald McDonald from a maccas childrens playground.
3. Speed camera (take a welding kit, it will make life easier).
4. Something that symbolises a school that you have a rivlariy with.
5. The lights from the top of a police car (again welding kit or bolt cutter)
6. Collection of speed limit signs (eg 40, 50, 60, 70 ,80, 90)
7. 4 tyres from a car (not your own duh)
8. Postie motercycle
9. Small Child (don't even ask)

The most difficult to get is the speed camera out of the 18 teams in our hunt only 4 delivered the goods (1 got arrested LOL).

vickystar

sanity = questionable
HSC
i didn't think of the drinking. lol. you all obviously go to a classy school,
you got arrested???
what did you tell the cops you were doing it for?
are there actually any serious ideas??
because i don't think my whole year can just drink and drive around pointlessly....

yosemite sam

HSC
i think a good scavenger hunt has a combination of collecting and photgraphing, so if theres something that everyone knows about but not everyone can collect, you can still do something with it eg, horseland has a fake horse out the front of its store. we have to get a photo taken on it. i think we're going to have to collect street signs too.

a lot of the stuff you end up doing is illegal, but cops around where i live tend to be slightly more lenient knowing that its probly the only time in our whole lives we'll d something illegal.

having to come back with a complete change of clothes is good too (you have to steal a new outfit from peoples clothes lines)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Our scavenger hunt is on the 25th Sept, and it'll be pretty early since not many people in our year have their green Ps yet. lol, i don't even have my red Ps yet.

but MAAAAANNNN.... i'm being put under so much pressure now. I'm basically the only one of my friends who has enough hours to get their Ps (i have a bit less than 100), but i'm too chicken to get my Ps yet. So now i'm being forced to get my Ps in the next 2 weeks so that i can drive my crazy friends around to hunt for stuff. :mad1: And i don't even know whether my parents will let me borrow their car or not. TT_TT" LOL, probably not.

oh well, i guess it can be achieved some how...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)