ENG Paper 1, short answer or essay first? (1 Viewer)

h3lp

HSC
For the English Paper 1: Texts and Human Experiences in trials and HSC, do people prefer doing short answer q. or essay first?
If anyone had any anecdotes it would be greatly appreciated :) Im planning to do my essay first, cos its memorised and im scared I might forget mid exams, so please let me know which is probably best. THANKS

HSC
its probably better to do short answer first, because after all you do get 10 minutes reading time, and most of that shld be for the unseen texts cause reading and interpreting takes quite a bit. going into short answer first means the texts are fresh in your mind as opposed to doing essay first. even if you do the essay first, it's probably best to make some annotations/notes on the short answer text immediately after reading time

HSC
N/A
probably short answers for me personally because I find that doing short ans calms me down a bit and helps my thought-processing better. However its different for everyone, you should do which section you find more comfortable with first:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)