Engineering notes (1 Viewer)

Glyde

HSC
Hey does anyone have any decent engineering notes? I don't have a teacher and these will be a usefull resource :cool:

Last edited:

Glyde

HSC
I'm doing it by distance and I'm afraid I cannot drop :) only have 10 units at the moment

Glyde

HSC
Nah I don't need a teacher I have you guys. My physics and 4unit math with help

Glyde

HSC
Thats a big say, Engineering is about 65 theory, 35 math, so if u can remember all the notes u will probably get about 65+
I'm pretty sure Ill get the maths since it's no harder then 4unit and is mainly physics ?

astroman

HSC
I'm pretty sure Ill get the maths since it's no harder then 4unit and is mainly physics ?
lol it's not like any of the maths courses, it only requires trig and ability to rearrange formulas, understanding the questions is the most difficult part.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Lol engo maths is different to normal maths. You have to have a lot of logical thinking for this, not all 4u maths students can do engo maths cause they lack logic.
In terms of notes, i use a combo of Steven Payne's, OTEN, HSC complete guide and excel sheets my teacher gives. Most of the time its just the textbook and OTEN

astroman

HSC
Lol engo maths is different to normal maths. You have to have a lot of logical thinking for this, not all 4u maths students can do engo maths cause they lack logic.
In terms of notes, i use a combo of Steven Payne's, OTEN, HSC complete guide and excel sheets my teacher gives. Most of the time its just the textbook and OTEN
Don't forget past papers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)