Engineering report (1 Viewer)

richz

guys i need help in an engineering report, heres the topic ( aeronautical eng.)

international travel was once seen as a luxury, but is now an essential part of business and commerce and commonplace for holidays and other family occasions. Present an engineering report on civil aviation with particular reference to international jetliners. In particular you should examine the following:
1. current projects and innovations
2. relations with the community
3. health and safety issues
4. career prospects

the problem i have here is that i have too much research does anyone have any ideas what are the important things to be put into the research for this report? thnx :)

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
xrtzx said:
guys i need help in an engineering report, heres the topic ( aeronautical eng.)

international travel was once seen as a luxury, but is now an essential part of business and commerce and commonplace for holidays and other family occasions. Present an engineering report on civil aviation with particular reference to international jetliners. In particular you should examine the following:
1. current projects and innovations
2. relations with the community
3. health and safety issues
4. career prospects

the problem i have here is that i have too much research does anyone have any ideas what are the important things to be put into the research for this report? thnx :)
you could summarise what u have further and use only what's most relevant...what info do you have so far...and also...do u know how to write an engineering report in the right format?

richz

yep i do know the format, i just need the important points

richz

hmm wat other safety and health issues do civil aviation create??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)