Engineering (1 Viewer)

Duckman

Hi i was wondering if anyones thinking of doing engineering next year at sydney or UNSW, if so post here.

Im planing on doing mechical or manufactoring Engineering then working in the car industry

rice

yup... i wanna do BE(Aero)/BSc at UNSW...

Last edited:

Jellymonsta

i applied at both for mechatronics etc (i think.... its all a blur of change and powerplay) but its low on my list cos i cant handle long exposure to sydney. it smells and i have some kind of 'roll me' sticker on the back of my head :(

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
I'm planning on doing:

- Electrical Engineering (1st pref)
- Telecommunications Engineering (2nd pref)

at UNSW

BraZen

How about UTS?

i plan to do engineering and business at UTS.
Many people seem to underestimate UTS and go straight to UNSW or Usyd. But if you look into it UTS engneering has alot offer.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
No... That's why I'm also considering something else...
I like computers by all means, but it's not my major. considering change of preferences even now...

Blackdawn

Im going to do either aero engineering @ unsw or usyd. Is it true that its really hard to find a job as an aerospace engineer?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Blackdawn
Im going to do either aero engineering @ unsw or usyd. Is it true that its really hard to find a job as an aerospace engineer?
In Australia it is, but if your prepared to go overseas ...

I might do Soft Eng @ UNSW ....

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Probably because we don't have as much cash to spend. ESA, NASA, and even the Japanese one would be a good prospect, if you like doing aerospace.

Blackdawn

Thanks for that... BE (aero) sounds great, but i want to be able to get a job when i finish it. BE(aero)(space) sounds great as well, i might have a chance cause i am counted as coming from a rural school :D 5 more uai for me :D

terminator

rural students only get an extra five uai at one uni for engineerinig i think blackdawn, an i don't think it's at usyd or unsw. where did you find this out?

Blackdawn

i got a letter from sydney uni that said that i would get an extra 5 points added to my uai for sydney uni. if u want me to scan it and send it 2 u i shall b happy to do so

terminator

yeah i got a letter from syd uni about the extra 5 uai points, except is is only for the orange campus, the orange campus only has courses like agricultural business, liberal studies, and management and stuff.

Blackdawn

really? lol well, i should probably read the letter more carefully then ;). Thanks 4 that, good thing im not relying on it so much to get in :D

terminator

mm, yeah i was extremely pissed, cause the uai's for the orange campus are like 60 anyway, and the courses aren't that great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)