English Adv/Ext1&2 Tutoring (Western Sydney) (1 Viewer)

Jasonc.syd

HSC
G'day

Having problems with English? Doing well but feel you need a more challenging atmosphere? Are you concerned about whether your essays strum the right cord with examiners? What you need is a tutor - someone thorough, critical, yet encouraging. You need someone who can identify what you're going through, someone who has the ins and outs of the HSC. Someone who is articulate and has a good grasp of everyday reading at all levels of English. That person is me. I deal with a sister two years my junior, and a brother still in sixth grade. So you can imagine the paperwork I get the "privilege" of going through everyday, let alone my own work! English Advanced and English Extension 1, as well as Society and Culture (involving a 5K word report) have been HSC pasttimes of mine, and I can help you master your HSC writing as I have done for myself, my sister and brother, and countless others. In addition, I take a daily dosage of the smh, magazines of various disciplines, fiction and poetry. So if you need someone who has mastered the English language, and takes a continual interest in the English language, who can foster your own writing and help you attain your potential in HSC English Standard, Advanced, Extension One and/or Extension Two, you need not look further than this advert.

I'm available for $13-20 an hour in the area of Western Sydney. You can arrange for tutoring at my home, or I can arrange to drive to your location within the Western Sydney area. If you require me for report or essay mentoring, I'm also available for essay editting/revising (critical analysis, breakdown and areas of improvement).

For any of my services, please leave a message for me at jasonc.syd@optusnet.com.au, or call 88073588 or 0424465572 to arrange a tutoring session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)