English Advanced tutor needed in Eastern Suburb. (1 Viewer)

muzeikchun852

HSC
i need a english advanced tutor for prelim and hsc in the eastern suburb, because i dont think the coaching centre is working. i would like the tutor have at least 5 years of tutoring experience and hsc marker would be preferable.

thx for advanced.

HSC
Can I just ask, WHY you're looking for someone with 5+ experience? That would indicate they haven't done Belonging, or even Journey as AOS, and have had archaic topics/texts in modules. And also, I don't think a (current) H.S.C Marker is gonna happen - not only is that illegal (sure they can 'help' you out with problems, but not to the extent of tutoring), but I doubt they would have the time of day to start posting on boredofstudies....

muzeikchun852

HSC
Can I just ask, WHY you're looking for someone with 5+ experience? That would indicate they haven't done Belonging, or even Journey as AOS, and have had archaic topics/texts in modules. And also, I don't think a (current) H.S.C Marker is gonna happen - not only is that illegal (sure they can 'help' you out with problems, but not to the extent of tutoring), but I doubt they would have the time of day to start posting on boredofstudies....
i would, or my mum would, like to have someone that is experience with english. i have found a lot of tutors in the net with only uni degree or current uni student, so 5+ experience would properly exclude them. (sorry for those tutors who's doing a uni degree or so).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)