English and History tutor. (1 Viewer)

CriminallyInsan

HSC
Hey Guys.

I'm a willing and able tutor who graduated this year from North Sydney Boys. Upper North Shore region, Hornsby specifically. I'm willing to travel to you if you live in this area, or alternatively we can meet at Hornsby library.

I was highly ranked in Advanced, Extension 1, and Extension 2 English. Generally around 5/165 for Advanced, 5/100 for Extension 1, and 3/20 for Extension 2.
I also did all five units of history (Ancient, Modern, and Extension) and finished year 11 ranked first in Ancient and second in Modern. My Extension History major work received full marks in year 12.

If you are going into year 11, or are in year 12, and looking to improve your essays from the band 3/4/5 area and into the band 6 region, I can be of great help. In particular with history essays, which I know can be quite difficult for a lot of people.

This is my way of helping out the Bored of Studies, because I know this site helped me out a lot during year 12. I already tutor several year 12s of the 2014 graduating class, and since I have finished the HSC I have more time so I can accommodate more students.

I charge $25 per hour.
Feel free to contact me either here by message or text me on 0449578060.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)