English Extension 2, 2006 - Mediums (1 Viewer)

Which medium are you using/going to choose?

• Short story (several)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poetry

• Film Script

• TV Script

• Play Script

• Film/Video

• Speeches

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhakka

Hey guys. I would like to give the class of '06 a big welcome to the English Extension 2 forums, and for the sake of discussion I have provided the token "Which medium will your major work be" poll.

Good luck with your major works, guys, and more than anything, enjoy yourselves.

Anyone who is not doing Extension 2 in 2006, please don't vote.

-Justin

EDIT: Thread closed because I made a mistake in the poll options. Please continue the discussion here:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?p=1933001#post1933001

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jhakka

Yep. It doesn't feel so long ago that I was doing this course.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
It wasn't that long ago i was doing this course. Looking forward to the fresh talent. Still haven't read all the '05 works yet (will get to it soon).

Lavenderpup

HSC
I'm thinking of doing a short story or perhaps a website (which doesn't happen to be an option <_<), but are you restricted to only these mediums? My teacher said that someone made a game even, but what I'm thinking of doing is turning said short story into a manga (Japanese art styled comic)... Probably a silly idea though. -.-;

Lord Pheasant

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty certain I'll be doing a short story. Looking forward to my first lesson on thursday! (one and a half hours after school DIRECTLY AFTER another 1 hour 45 minutes of extension I... lucky I only have advanced every 2nd thursday)

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
One and a half is nothing. Try two hours after 80 min of ee1 and 80 min of eng adv. =P I'm disappointed with the lack of poets this year. Come on guys! Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)