english help (2 Viewers)

krn

HSC
N/A
sup pplz,
i got an essay to write for school and the question is how do composers use narrative to explore ideas?

can someone help me on how to start this essay. i got all the info for the body but having some trouble in starting it off.

thx in advance

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
start it off basic if youre stuck, something like

"Composers use narrative to explore many different ideas and themes, such as x, y, and z. These are exemplified through the texts a, b, and c, through which the composers clearly utilise techniques such as t, u, and v to evoke response to themes x, y, and z."

something basic like that.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
thats very basic, because i dont know the texts.
but yeah. youre welcome.

krn

HSC
N/A
hey sonya one more question i need a topic setence relating the outback, the beauty and the terror of it. i dont know how create a topic sentence with it care to help me out?

bored of sc

HSC
How = techniques --> never forget that!

Composers use narrative techniques to explore ideas.

As Sonya said, its good to keep it simple.

Um, as for the outback topic sentence.

For many Australians, the outback is not just a whereabouts, it's a way of life. Like any natural surrounding the outback has it's extravagant beauties but also it's dangerous terrors; a mutually good/evil relationship.

Sorry, I'm in a rush!

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Composers may use narratives to explore ideas by techniques which reflect their values and contexts. The characters constructed in the narrative may also be a reflection of composer's personal ideologies. In using narratives to explore ideas, the composer would be have to take a subjective approach to the construction process, with his/her own experiences and values influencing his/her message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)