English how do people do this 😭 (2 Viewers)

Tryingtodowell

HSC
N/A
1723206939240.png

uhmmmm so I was reading through this and godd Im so jealous. I want to write like this but I cant ( 0 writing skills 😟🤣😭😭) how does one get better?? Ive been practicing so much regularly for the last couple of weeks and i dont see any improvement or anything and plus half the time I dont know how to interpret what the text/poem/ image says into words. like I just dont want it to sound basic and I want it to be more cohesive 😭 idk what I just said but yeah I HATE ENGLISH UGHHH helpp

HSC
it probably doesn't have to be as detailed as them, but when you do these short answers take note of the sample answers, and use that as a basis moving forward. something i also find useful is just generally have a 'thesis/idea' bank of the different emotions/feelings that can arise from different human experiences just as something to fall back on if you really cant think. you can use the sample answers of short answer tests for these banks. also if possible try to get your teacher to mark practice short answers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)