English is my FAVOURITE subject in the whole entire world! (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
whow, take a chill there. lol.....but you're right.....girls aren't stereotyped to like english and boys to maths. that's just something i'v never heard before. the top person in our year for math is a chinese girl...she gets like 90s in 4 unit!

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
chicks love english and guyz love maths
end of story
I must b an exception cos i HATE both of them there the SHITTEST subjects EVA but its ok 4 baths bn my 12th unit gettin left out but FUCKIN english is dmn compulsory & means i hav 2 fuckin study 4 it thnk gods its ova i wish i copulda finshed of section1 though!

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
~*pixie_poo*~ said:
shutup you stupid sexist piece of sh*t. you cannot just assume that girls love english and boys love maths. what the hell would you know? do you go to an all boys school or something, where you are all deprived of girls??

Gosh.. calm down.. how is that sexist? Just a generalisation.. now we don't have to get all politically correct here let's just explore that theory..

Counterfeit

HSC
IN GENERAL:
Girls prefer english : TRUE
Guys prefer maths : TRUE

its a scientific fact that in the mast majoirt of females they thnik better with the emotional and creative side of their brain, while the majority of males are more logical. Look it up, there are thousands of credited scientif studies to prove this. Its just human nature. See... your female and overly emotional... its just how we are :)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
after those exams.. ENGLISH IS THE BEST SUBJECT IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

H.S.What?

HSC
Counterfeit said:
IN GENERAL:
Girls prefer english : TRUE
Guys prefer maths : TRUE

its a scientific fact that in the mast majoirt of females they thnik better with the emotional and creative side of their brain, while the majority of males are more logical. Look it up, there are thousands of credited scientif studies to prove this. Its just human nature. See... your female and overly emotional... its just how we are :)
lol sorry but i thought it was ironic that the variant interpretation of gwen harwoods poem 'prize-giving' (module B) is that male power is dominated in academics while logic is dominated in females
:)

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Counterfeit said:
No, the UNIVERSE. I love it. Its the best. <3 <3 <3. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I think english and I think love. If i could marry a subject I would marry english.

I'll tell you why??

BECAUSE ITS OVER!! (sorry for rubbing it in ee1 people)

COMEONE everone, stop dwelling on the past! yes the PAST! Take solace in knowing that u survived english! U never have to analyze a text again... unless if u get off on that kind of thing. Yay, u may now read for pleause, movies for JOY!

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! I am so very proud of you all!! U made it!xoxoxoxoxxo!
You better be sorry.

But nevertheless.. YAY! No more KL/Frontline/CluelessANDBORINGAUSTEN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)