English P1/P2. Last chance to prepare, what's everyone doing? (1 Viewer)

hschero

HSC
I have memorised my creative (14/15 trials), Skrzynecki poems/written a few essays, and general analyses for Modules - BR/Frank, Hamlet & Smithsonian.

Is is risky to memorise complete essays, now? What do you guys think. Any help would be great. :jedi:

ATAR Aim: 85.40 (Macq Media & Communications)
:jump:

Rawf

HSC
Write an essay plan and memorise that instead.
It's a daunting feeling in an exam when you forget the next word and your whole essay becomes a flop.

Demise

HSC
Haha, I memorised my general analysis for BR/Frank and the Smithsonian too! :D

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Personally, I don't think you should. I've learnt all ideas relating to modules and I feel good cause basically I can answer any question. Also adds pressure if you've only got the ideas you've prepared. Try to cover as much as possible

mickk794

HSC
lol i'm seriously just starting to prepare now for my HSC exams. I haven't done any work since the trials.
Until Monday, i'm going to be relying on my prepared essays which i wrote for trials revision. However, as of now i do have a large set of class notes and i do know the texts pretty well.

Stelleee

HSC
I'm just intensely studying the rubric points, quotes, what I need to analyse, the basic concepts and key arguments I'd like to make varied to what the syllabus points are...if you get me? I used to, like many of you, memorise my essay. But in the HSC they could chuck anything at you. I'm basically just trying to make sure i know the texts like the back of my hand. Don't ask me why i'm on bored of studies instead of doing my work right now...cause I don't even know hahaha, PROCRASTINATION!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)