English Standard tutor needed (1 Viewer)

th3awfultruth

HSC
Looking for an English Standard tutor in Ryde area

Hi, I live in Ryde area and I am looking for an English tutor that has done the course before. Prescibed texts are:
  • Briar Rose
  • Educating Rita
  • Peter Skryznecki
  • The Truman Show
If you are interested, please send me an email at smileXDDD@gmail.com

Last edited:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Re: Looking for an English Standard tutor in Ryde area

I'm going to bump this thread up.. because this is exactly what I want and I even live in the same area (except I'm doing Raw).

cy91

HSC
Peter Skryznecki

used to go to my school st pats

... there is a tutor which i used to go to in berla who is really goood in eng helped me so much but u have to go to him and he has many tutors there depending on what u need help with

heres the number just in case ur interested 1300 672 426

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I am a former HSC student who got 86/100 for this course. I did:
# Physical Journeys - Immigrant Chronicles by Peter Skrzynecki
# Image - Strictly Ballroom by Baz Luhrmann
# Drama - The Shoe Horn Sonata by John Misto
# The Institution and the Individual Experience - Raw by Scott Monk
I would put my hand up to offer, but unfortunately I live rather far from Ryde....

PS: Peter Skrzynecki's former residence, 10 Mary Street, is very close to the school I went to....

Last edited:

emca

HSC
I'm an English teacher with HSC marking experience. I live outside of Sydney but am willing to tutor via email and telephone. Instead of an hourly rate I'd charge by services provided with negotiation from the student. For example a 5 minute conversation on the phone about the symbolsim of horses in "Raw" would attract a lesser fee than an hour reviewing your next speech or essay and suggesting improvements.

I am willing to do video conferencing through the internet and am available during holidays. More importantly you can contact me at random times (just not 2am on tuesdays. Sometimes even teachers sleep.) My email is emca01@yahoo.com.au

My style is matter of fact and I"m still young enough to appreciate the stresses of HSC.
cheers and happy studying

emca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)