ENGLISH TUTOR - 99.30 UAI/UNSW Med student/Studying Undergraduate English (1 Viewer)

aequrico

HSC
N/A
ENGLISH TUTOR - 99.30 UAI/UNSW Med/Undergrad HD English AVG/97 in 2U ENG

Hi everyone, I'm offering English tutoring in Sydney.

UNSW MED/ARTS student
06’graduate
UAI of 99.30
All rounder

Advanced English – 97 with exam score of 97, and placed 2nd at Sydney Grammar School in Trial Examination and Assessments
Extension 1 English – 48 with exam score of 49
Extension 2 English – 47 (though my mentor at the time, a professional writer who lectured at new castle uni thought I should have gotten a better mark)

I am currently studying Undergraduate English at UNSW as part of my Arts with a HD average in my English subjects.

I have been tutoring since I graduated. I have a system that I am confident in. I know it helps students develop a well-argued opinion. I also know that it is flexible and that it isn’t limited to giving students a few “specific good points” for one text. Rather it is a system that is adaptable and intelligent. I prefer to start early with students to prepare them early (i.e beginning of year 11) but that is by no means a requirement and I am pretty sure I can help a student at any point. I live in Strathfield, though I can travel east, i.e near Maroubra, Bondi, Randwick. You can email me if you don't live in either of those areas, and we can still try organise something.

Feel free to email me at aequrico@msn.com

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)