English Tutor for Wollongong Area (1 Viewer)

Rachel274

HSC
Hi,

My name's Rachel Roberts and I am currently in my final (third) year of study at the University of Wollongong in a Bachelor of Creative Arts (Performance) with a Minor in English literature. I live in Wollongong at the moment and will be available for tutoring for the rest of the 2009 HSC.
For my 2006 HSC i studied Advanced English, English Extension 1, Ancient History, Drama, Senior Science and Chemistry, and my UAI was 93.2.
My email address is rr724@uow.edu.au if you have an inquiries - I currently work nights and have Uni during the day (32 contact hours of uni per week) but am looking to quit my night job and focus on tutoring. Specifically I am looking to tutor for Yr 11/12 english, but can help out in other areas/levels of study.

My uni timetable for 2009 comes out at the end of february, so in terms of hours I am able to tutor, I can be available for up to 10 hours a week, made up of weeknights and weekends during the day. I travel up to Sydney frequently to participate in/see theatre and performance art, so am looking for a bit of flexibility when it comes to planning tutoring times. All this can be worked out individually and privately.

Have my own car and am able to travel to houses/libraries etc. for sessions.

please email me on rr724@uow.edu.au if you are interested or just have a question.

Thanks!

Rachel Roberts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)