English Tutoring- Hills District or USYD (1 Viewer)

david cg

HSC
[h=2]English Tutor- Hills District or USYD[/h]
I am looking to tutor students who are doing English. Currently I am studying arts majoring in history and English and I score highly in both disciplines. For students who are struggling to get good grades in English, I can really push their marks up if they are willing to try. Also, for the students who are getting good marks, I can read over your essays to fine-tune it so you can get top marks in English.

I am willing to read English texts to enhance the quality of your essays or set personalized exams as well as fulfill the normal duties of a tutor like marking English essays. i know what HSC markers are looking out for in an essay so i know how to help you to study smarter not hard to achieve your personal best. to prove this- one of my tutees scored perfect marks in his last assessments

I live in the hills district and study in Sydney Uni, so I am willing to travel to your house or I can meet up with you at Sydney uni library (or State Library) to tutor you. Contact me on my email davo.g88@gmail.com.

1st lesson is free and I charge minimum $35-40/hour but rates are negotiable

Dave​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)