english tutoring needed (1 Viewer)

satvik_1008

HSC
Hello, I am currently a student in year 11 in a top tier selective high school. I have been performing around the B range for the last two years and I need some english tutoring to help me boost my english performance. I heard from some people Delta is good, but i tried calling them and they said they don't cater to my school. Does anyone know any other good tutors, preferably individual?

c8

HSC
I think there's some controversy with delta in terms of their pricing and how much that correlates to the quality of their tutoring but I dont go there and have only heard that from a friend so yeah maybe you dodged a bullet there
Since you go to a selective high school you could ask past students if they tutor. They'd have a good sense of your own internal assessments and can help you with those. It's still year 11 so you've got a bit of time to go through a couple tutors to find one that suits your learning type

h20_wong

HSC
i've been going to North Shore coaching in chatswood for y11 english adv and ext in chatswood. Mr Waldron there has really helped me alot with essays and writing - wouldnt have gotten my marks up without him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)