• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Enmore Tafe.... (1 Viewer)

ale1986

"Sometimes the truth is so precious it needs a bodyguard of lies" straight from the horse's mouth...

HAY GUYS!!! I was wondering does amyone out there do design at enmore tafe? I was interested in enrolling there, is it a good course?

Also, i wanted to do the design course at COFA but the UAI is 89.15 (i'm too much of a dumbass to get that) is there anyway i can do a course at TAFE and then get transfered to COFA??

:)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
i went to the open day it looks pretty cool!
got the arty farty feel about it :)
lol
im looking to do graphics and design there

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Not that bad a course...

FUDGED_UP said:
HAY GUYS!!! I was wondering does amyone out there do design at enmore tafe? I was interested in enrolling there, is it a good course?

Also, i wanted to do the design course at COFA but the UAI is 89.15 (i'm too much of a dumbass to get that) is there anyway i can do a course at TAFE and then get transfered to COFA??

Yeah, I'm finishing up a Design Fundamentals Certificate IV at Enmore. Is that the course you're talking about?

If so - it's a pretty good course for building up your portfolio, and getting the chance to look into different areas of design through major projects (costume, furniture, architecture, then your own choice), and then you also get to look into graphic design, 3D object design, computer modelling, drawing skills, colour and media skills, paper mechanics, etc. through your other classes.

It's a pretty full-on course... in that you have to do your work, and you have to do it every week, and you should pretty much start everything when you get it - otherwise you won't have time to finish it. But, if you manage your time ok, it's not that bad.

I don't know anything about transferring to COFA though... And I personally wouldn't try. When I went to the open day, some of that stuff was pretty much exactly what we were doing, and the majority of us were doing the same quality of stuff. Well, first years anyway. :D

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
FUDGED_UP said:

'
isnt it absolutely insane how u have to get a good UAI to get into a creative course like that!! fine arts isnt about jogging ur memory for information its about creativity and ideas and individuality.. i really wanted to do it but ill be lucky to even get a UAI.. so disppointed.. good luck with whatever u do Fudged :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)