• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Enrolment variations not saving? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I made a fair bit of changes to my subs in semester 1 (changed all maths units to advanced and physics to advanced and dropped one elective for another). When I clicked save though, at first it said UOS parameters invalid or something as an error message and it said try again. I clicked save again, but this time it said that I didn't meet the requisites for Physics1901 (even though it needs an ATAR of 96 and I got 98.4). But I cancelled it anyway and kept the normal one like before.

I clicked save again. This time no error message came up, and it said the last change was today BUT the subjects didn't actually change and when I went to close the window it said that they weren't saved so I pressed save again and the update time changed again but the same thing happened. If it makes any difference, the "variations left" number is unchanged (at 99).

How do I fix this??

Weeber

HSC
N/A
Try a different browser.

If it doesn't work e-mail your course coordinator, they fixed a enrolment issue I had.

HSC
This happened no internet explorer, and it doesn't work at all on Chrome (which i tried first) BUT it worked perfectly on firefox! Thankyou! Only the PHYS1901 sub isn't working I'm going to the uni anyway tomorrow so I'll get it sorted then thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)