• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

environmental health (1 Viewer)

cassy

For Biology 1 there is a Lecture A, Lecture B and Lecture, do you have to go to all of these.
For Management of Aquatic Environments there is Pract A, Pract B, Tutorial A and Tutorial B, do you only have to do one each of for eg pract a and tut a.
For Introductory Chemistry there is 2 lectures, one on monday at 9am for 2 hour and at 3pm for 1 hour, do i do both.
Thanks, just trying to work out a timetable.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Because these are true science subjects there are going to be heaps of contact hours. I did a true science subject fundamentals of environmental biology and there was a similar thing to your biology 1 subject. We had to attend both lectures.

I'd be guessing that you would need to go to all the lectures, but be sure when uni starts to ask your lecturer, they will tell you. Even if one is just for information about the lecture, its always good to go, cause it does get a bit of a handful even if you have done the subjects.

Management of Aquatic environments - Once again I'd be guessing that you choose one of each - but check on the tutorial registration website for further instructions.

Chemistry - Go to both, chemistry is such a pain in the ass. The 1 hour one is probably just to go through what was said in the first lecture, but its always good to go, unless your only going to uni for an hour - then don't bother, lol. Mind you, I was having 1 hour biology lectures last year. So once again, I'd advise you to ask the lecturer.

You could try emailing your lecturer (if its working), if not, ring them up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)