• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Equality and Difference (1 Viewer)

giggles

Hey Everyone...
I have my trial exam next week.. but i'm a little confused with equality and difference. Our teacher hasn't done too much of it coz we've had heaps of Pip lessons. I had a look at the excel textbook, and the other one, but that made me even more confused! Would anyone be able to tell me the main points i need to focus on within this topic? Do i need to focus on one particular group that has experienced equality and difference?.. Anything would help!
Thanks heaps
Giggles

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
no need concentrate so hard on 1 topic coz in the essay, there's abt 8 choice in questions, 2 each on religious belief system, POP culture, quality and difference and con. change of a country... gudluck honz =)

Fire Sprite

i got my trial paper back today...wasnt too happy.. i stuffed up my equality and difference response 12/20 which isnt my usual standard. Like giggles i am confused with the topic as our teacher just sent us off doing one example of a group in society suffering inequality (i did homosexuals) we didnt go further than this and i cant work in my case study to all questions. What do i do?! so confused!!

-K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)