err HELP?! (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Okay so im looking to go into Tafe and was interested in Photography (Dip.).

Q:

How do I apply?

Is it too late to apply?

It says I need "Photography Certificate III 7513 or equivalent." to gain entry.
I cannot find this in any searches.
What?

eh? um? wtf?

help?!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Firstly there are two kinds of course entry at TAFE - direct enrollment, and course application. The deadline for course requiring an application are long gone( for those courses look here), however if you still want to get into an application course then call the campus at which you desire to do your course and enquire after any vacancies they may have.

If you are looking into a direct enrollment course(ie one not on the above list) then go to the information day for that course and enroll on the spot. To see when the information day is, go to the local campus website(not the main one) for your course and they will have the specific day. It is also important to note that many courses require interviews or placement tests or portfolios so make sure you are prepared for such an occurence.

Hope that helps:)

EDIT: Oh, and as far as the main TAFE site goes it is rather crap for specific course details - just go direct to the campus site and it'll be more specific about the Cert 3 stuff. This is the site of the wollongong campus which if memory serves me is the one nearest you.

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Wollongong West Tafe has a Photography Foundation class.
Its 3hr/week x 1yr, evening only. proposed for Wed 6-9pm.
Entry requirements - NSW SC. You must own a 35mm SLR camera
Selection method - no formal entry etc.
Application - no application form is needed. Enrol on 30 & 31 Jan, 1-7pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)