• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Essay Help!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

carosully

HSC
My teacher has been going on about how in our english essays we need to talk more conceptually.
But she hasn't really explain how to do this and I am lost on how to write this way
Any help would be appreciated.

xxASHxx

HSC
hi, ill conceptually, i think that means you need to discus the concept of what your studing, what does it mean and refer to the context as well
hope it helps :)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
My teacher has been going on about how in our english essays we need to talk more conceptually.
But she hasn't really explain how to do this and I am lost on how to write this way
Any help would be appreciated.
A bit of clarification please - write conceptually as opposed to...?

carosully

HSC
Well usually in an essay i will just write one concept statement e.g. a journey is arduous and then give a technique example and effect in to relation to one of my texts. But My english teacher wants us to write one concept statement and then do a technique example and effect in relation to all three texts (2 prescribed and one related text) I am just a little bit lost on how to make my writing make sense whilst being able to make it flow and sound interesting. I hope this makes sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)