• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

essay question? (2 Viewers)

poodoorfan

does anyone know a good essay questions for imaginitive journey's? i'v read posts on people talking about "generic" questions but haven't actually found a question, and was after something like that, Which could easily be changed to suit the real question but still keep the main plan of the essay.

thanks

poodoorfan

htrhtruh

sorry also along with the main points and ideas and stuff like that, hope people know what i mean, cause when i read over it it didn't really make sense.

Like an essay which could fit almost any question asked, and maybe only need the introduction and conclusion changed a bit.

thanks

rusty_rouge

HSC
"It is the journey, not the arrival that matters." You have put together a collection of texts which explore concepts of journey. Write your speech for the release of the collection, discussing how composers present concepts of journey.

"Journeys take us into worlds of inspiration, imagination, and speculation". Discuss this statement in relation to your blah blah blah blah....

They're a couple of the practices we've done. Hope it helps :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
imaginative journeys essay

hey peoples.. with the essay for AOS .. are we supposed to show how different techniques are used in order to depict an aspect of the imaginative journey or what? cos thats what we were told to do in assements etc, although after looking through sample answers and that .. people dont seem to be noting a lot of techniques :S

rusty_rouge

HSC
Yeah, I think it just depends upon your style of writing, but we always have to talk about techniques. I'm pedantic about them, and I get in the A range, so I'd say stick with whatever you've been doing for assessments

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
with paper one particularly, essentially in english you are writing WHAT and HOW. so yes you should always include techniques :) even if it isnt directly stated in the question.

generally speaking question 3 of paper one is analysis of texts. you cant look at the underlying themes of journeys without looking at what techniques the composer used to portray them!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)