Ethanol... (1 Viewer)

Byron is bored

HSC
Im doing the dot point - summarise the use of ethanol as an alternative car fuel, evaluating the success of current usage.
My question is - should I incorporate what happened in Brazil into my answer or would a straight forward summery of the advantages/disadvantages + info on the current usage + my own views be enough? (or to much lol)

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
The Brazil part comes under "evaluating the success of current usage", so yes, I'd say include it.

Remember that the Brazil project did not fail. A number of cars in Brazil still run on ethanol today.

Also, there's no such thing as too much information (as long as they don't contradict, that is). If time isn't a problem, write as much as you can because the more information you give, the more marks you're likely to recieve.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Be careful, however, to structure your answer in a cohrenet manner. If you have a lot of information, but you ramble and waffle a lot, then you're likely to be marked down as your answer is not clear and concise despite the excess of info.

And as Dreamerish said, include the Brazil experiment. It's an extremely important part of the question. :)

I_F

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)