• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Exam Preparation (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
so how is everyone preparing for the exams?
so far i guess im just going over notes and making more notes, summaries, etc, reading, and attempting past papers...anything else i should try?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i went out.. last night got trashed.. called in sick to work..
and exams in 10 days.. im hungover and headache..

mabbe wasnt such great exam prep.. :)

but.. i think with ure exam prep u should also ask ureself questions like... can u thoroughly explain sumfing and prep with ure friends.. just in case.. like if they ask sumfing.. will u kno it?

flowin'

I have about 40% of a course to cover in about three days. What do I do? I cram, by reading textbook/notes and going through past papers..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
higlighting! - making notes & of course reading lect notes/text book which have never been touched :eek: .. it sucks coz i don't have past papers for all units

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Cram =)
do practice papers (if they give you any)

luckly for the subjects I do, they tell you what will be examined, so I only need to study those certain topics etc

santaslayer

HSC
Ask yourself if you can do certain things outlined at the end of each chapter in your particular textbook. Ie, similar to the outcomes intended to be achieved in the HSC syllabus. :)

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
I've just finished (yesterday) answering all required objectives for 2 subjects will 'attempt' to do some past exams for nur1201 tomorrow after going over the objectives I answered - - -> Friday exam the subject is almost like English, so just have to know some definitions of what we covered more often throughout the semester, last exam (mgw1100) I'll have 6 days to prepare for (nothing between or after) so for me that is ample time, only missed 1 lecture and 1 tute - so shouldn't have to do too much studying to prepare for this one.

But yeah, mostly have been answering objectives and then on to past exam papers.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Trying to cram half of MATH1901 course.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Prepare? If you leave everything till the day before the exam then you aill only have one full day of worry rather than weeks.

Seriously, attending every lecture, tute and prac is the best thing that you could possibly do to prepare for an exam.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
cram info and try and recite it, do past papers if there are any

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)