• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Exam questions help, please??? (1 Viewer)

feralfunhouse

HSC
Hey everyone,
I have my s&C half yearly coming up this week and I was wondering if someone could please help me with a few things that I have been told are going to be in my exam...

Our teacher said that we have to be able to explain the interactions between the fundamental concepts, like environment/time, persons/society, culture/society and so on... And I was wondering if anyone could let me know how you exactly explain that sort of stuff??? :confused:

Also, another question that she said is likely to be in there is; "Modernisation is inevitable. Discuss." ...or that same thing but with any of the other isations...
And I really don't know how to go about answering that. I think it'd be a good idea to start with a definition of modernisation, but I don't know where to go from there. :confused:

And the last one; "Is change necessarily progress? What groups benefit and what don't?"
What sort of things would I need to include to answer that properly? Do I need to link it to my selected country (India) or anything like that?

If anyone could please help me out I would be so grateful, I really want to do well in this exam if at all possible.

Thanks so much :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)