Exam writing ON THE SPOT (inclass) (1 Viewer)

the_chica_life

HSC
Hello everyone,

We have all done it.

What happens if your not so well with writing on the spot. We were given that much practice and im just wondering if some of you had the same sort of problem.

My sister says that you kind of worry when you do it first but by the HSC exams your use to them and you'll get better at them.

What are your experiences? or suggestions.

the_chica_life

HSC
Um sorry i meant when they do not give you the question and you basically come in on the day and have to make an excellent essay on the spot.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
The only way you can "excel" at these things is by practise! Practise makes perfect!!

Obviously knowing your material helps lol So what I can suggest is make sure you know your material. Study a bit every night.

Do past paper questions. Put yourself in an exam condition (in your room, no disdtractions) and have someone time you (or time yourself). That way you get use to the conditions so you're not so nervous.

If it's technique you're having troubles with, then once again I suggest practise :) lol write essay plans with past paper questions and write essays all the time. It becomes monotonous but it makes you a pro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)