*Exams guide for govt, do lecturer's give hint about the exam? are they good units?* (1 Viewer)

SarahY11

HSC
Hi Govt major students
I was thinking of posting up a page which talks about exams for different gov subjects.
People can ask how the exams will be and others answer based on their experience.

Does anyone know how GOvt2557 Public sector managment and governance Dr Paul Fawcett
and Govt2552 Policy Analysis Prof Allan McConnell are like?
Do the lecturers give hints about the exam?

I've done International secuirty in 21st century and I had Gil Merom, the exam was very difficult. He hardly gave any hint and the last 2 esssay questions were about the reading, they were very specific.
So my advice for you is to make sure u do ALL the readings (The essay question was related to a specific week and it was about the 3rd reading) and write down notes so you don't have to read it again for the exam. That's if he hasn't changed his exam style.

I also do a management major and the lecturers give sooo much hint about the exam some basically say that there are 3 essays and there will about topic say 2 5 and 9 etc.

Susan Park for world politics gave a bit of hints.

Dr Paul Fawcett and Prof Allan McConnell in my opinion are great lecturers. I recommend the 2 units I'm doing. They are straightforawaed and good units

Lets's try to include as much unit and as much lecturer's as possible.

SarahY11

HSC
Re: *Exams guide for govt, do lecturer's give hint about the exam? are they good unit

Thank u for the posts everyone ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)