• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

exams in general (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I have one in a couple of hours, im at uni "studying"... hrrrm i guess right now im just procrastinating ..... i can't wait until today and tommorow are over!

im screwed though i dont think i'll pass this exam or the one tommorow....

but i do think i passed my other two exams! :D:D borderline credits maybe.. not sure... but i think i'll fail this one... i hate essays! and tommorow's comp114!!! why is everyone sooooo confident about it and not me!! blreghh i want to cry! tommorow's one is gonig to kill me!

Oooh casey's thing is on tonight!! whoo hoo!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
you'll do alright in comp
you could actually do the assignment and i couldn't so yeh...
just concentrate more on the IS part cuz that's worth more and its easier

im expecting to get a P in it
my only P this semester lol

im only up to lecture 7 for IS and i haven't started sql yet
ugh

Last edited:

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
yeah comp worries me cos its seeming so easy prolly be my worst subject cos i don't really feel much pressure..anyway how much is this worth anyone know? anyway if a fail i'll have to take the new course right? crap i wonder if i really need a comp unit

btw comp assignment 2 solutions are up if you wanna check.

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i think it's worth 70%.
and Anne don't watch Casey's thing. Study! lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i need to study as well, damn, i hate this, i'm not watching the casey thing

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol as if i'de miss the casey thing! i was excited about it even during my GEOS111 exam!..... and pb? what do u mean your up to lecture 7? are you reading the book?? :S:S i havn't touched the book, i'm just going to read the lecture slides and look at the assignment, i think thats all i can do i think :(

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
see the gal in my avatar? she had a 1 off concert in sydney the night b4 my exam last semester.
..at least u can tape your show ><"

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hehe thanx malachite,
i didn't take your advice btw .... i watched the casey thing, mann that girl is amazing!!! seriously she got me soo teary and happy! and yeah yeah i know im such a sucker for australian idol marketing but i dont' care! i can't wait until her album's out!

i didn't study yesterday but i got up early today to study for comp114... im only hoping to pass so hopefully yeahh it'll work

Anne

I FINISH TODAY!!! WHOOO HOOO!

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
ye haha i watched the casey thing too...i planned my eating time to coincide with 7.30pm.

yea...if u got up "early" at 1.40am like the time u posted ur msg den gal gimme some of the stuff ur on coz i need some of that!

AcStyle* said:
u never know, Hyori mite come back to Australia one day....:rolleyes:
yea doesnt matter..i'll juz resort to pirated concert vids...i mean they aren't pirated...coz piracy is theft...wouldnt do that.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
exams werent too bad.

3 month holiday now, so happy happy joy joy.

wtf am i doing at uni?! exams finished 2 days ago :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
AcStyle* said:
u never know, Hyori mite come back to Australia one day....:rolleyes:
*hopes hikki or DoA or Ayumi or Koda comes down*

Van Tomiko = :p~~~~~~

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol what are u doin at uni redrum??.... i plan on going to uni after exams too... to ddo that re inrolling thing... plus i want to watch the videoze i didn't get to watch for psy105.... yeh yeh shut up lol i am a loser!

and malachite lol yeahh... i had an exam on thursday, finished at four, got home at 5:30, slept until 7:30 after casey slept until 1:30am... so yeahh what was i on?? Lol normal amounts of sleep?

HOORAY!! EXAMS ARE OVER!! :d:d:d

doe

HSC
N/A
congrats clairegirl!

i was just in at uni handing in my last piece of work and applying for a vacation scholarship. now im enjoying an afternoon beer in the sun .... sometimes i love sydney.

high 5's all round

got any plans for the holidays? im gonna either find a decent job or go travelling. melbourne, japan and thailand are on my list :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
doe said:
congrats clairegirl!

i was just in at uni handing in my last piece of work and applying for a vacation scholarship. now im enjoying an afternoon beer in the sun .... sometimes i love sydney.

high 5's all round

got any plans for the holidays? im gonna either find a decent job or go travelling. melbourne, japan and thailand are on my list :D
Wow melbourne, japan and thailand.... i'de love to go travelling during my three months off! but yeh no money.... u have about 15 grand lying around?!?! whoa!! heehehe i have about 80 bucks saved lolol

my plans I'VE GOT HEAPS!!
1. Play my Simms 2
2. Work as many shifts as possible at Kmart
3. Buy summer clothes
4. Have a reunion with the girls i grew up with from year 7-10
5. Have a party with my year 11-12-uni-outside friends (yeahh my 7-10 and 11-12 friends dont get along so yeah gotta have them seperately)
6. Go camping
7. Go fishing dammit!!
8. Buy another PC type game (some aventure game, like resident evil)
9. Get another job, hopefully mushroom picking (it's like 18 bucks an hour!!) or maybe looking after the mentally ill.
10. Volunteer somewhere
11. Join the gym
12. Lose 10 kg before next semester starts!

im sure theres more i just can't think right now heheh

CloudStrife

HSC
hey, about Macquarie Exams.....why is it that we get the crappy extra week in our mid sem break and not a 1 week break b4 exams (Stu-vac)....i really think i'd do better in exams if i had that 1 week to cram...

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
CloudStrife said:
hey, about Macquarie Exams.....why is it that we get the crappy extra week in our mid sem break and not a 1 week break b4 exams (Stu-vac)....i really think i'd do better in exams if i had that 1 week to cram...

We're Innovative no ? :uhhuh:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's better, who wants to sit at home for a week cramming? i prefer to do it during the exam week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)