excel book online??? (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, getting back to the topic, :D , if i wanted 2 print it out i'll do it bit by bit and prolly give it 2 some uni friends...coz i heard they had free printing there.;)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
yeh...that was fenimine tho:D
damn! i was close
Originally posted by freaking_out
i heard it somwhere....but i don't remember:eek:
was it "i wanna get in touch with my fenimine side" some little kid, can't remember what it was for

Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, getting back to the topic, :D , if i wanted 2 print it out i'll do it bit by bit and prolly give it 2 some uni friends...coz i heard they had free printing there.;)
wow thats a lot of printing!

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
yep it's the whole book.

However, its the 1999 syllabus version, not the 2002 or 2001 syllabus version like what it is now..

Someone probably hacked his computer, since it's really unlikely for him to upload it. Or someone else by the name of neville warren..
Nah. Nobody hacked his computer. :)
The PDF version of the thing is on the Excel Physics CD that you can buy separately but i don't recommend it because it stuffs up and looks crap!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
Nah. Nobody hacked his computer. :)
The PDF version of the thing is on the Excel Physics CD that you can buy separately but i don't recommend it because it stuffs up and looks crap!
yeah, i agreee with u for the fact that its crap....i mean they only have multiple choices after all.:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)