Excellent Larisa Oleynik Story! (1 Viewer)

cjshizzle

Hello all,

I found this story on Larisa Oleynik (from Alex Mack, 10 Things I Hate About You, A Time for Dancing) that I think is just a magnificent read. It’s a solid piece, that gives everyone an update on her, and a detailed picture of the character she is. Long-time fans will be happy to know she hasn’t changed at all really.

See the story at: http://www.themovieinsider.com/interviews/celeb.php?cid=140

I am familiar with the writer, Mike Altamura. I speak to him on the occasion, and theres something I have to express. He is not a “name” as they say, in entertainment circles. That is because he is mainly known as a pro wrestling and sport journalist. At 15, he was Senior Editor of The Wrestling Enquirer, and at 16, turned back a six-figure contract with another wrestling magazine because he refused to “sell out”. I respect him for that. He took the hard road, and that is why I have written this.

I am interested to hear what everyone thinks.

Thanks, Clarrie James Shizzle.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Interesting, i wondered where she went... Good to see she is returning back. I used to love Alex Mack, loved Ten things aswell...

Good on ya for brining that piece of information

cjshizzle

No probs...

No probs, Beaky.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I was a big Larisa fan growing up too, so the update was enjoyable.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha thanks for that. I loved Alex Mack...ahh the good ol days :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)