• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Exchange students staying at your home (1 Viewer)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
I have had a few japanese students stay at my house for around a week, and it was a pretty cool experience, and the pay was good too. Does anyone know where they advertise, as I cant seem to see them in the papers anymore. Would prefer european students, as I dont even learn japanese!

Thanks in advance.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
musk..
that was low...
and... to the thread starter..
if u live anywhere near a uni... u look in local papers and smh etc.. they advertise for people if they want to open their house to international students..
my bestfriend lives in bondi and she used to have people stay there.. [and they'd get paid]... it helped her with her french..
but u cant really specify i dntthink?
luck of the draw..

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
nichhhole said:
Musk said:
ahh,... but there is an assymptote at y=0... so no... according to your graphical analysis.. society should never sink so low...
oh burnt!

how much do you get paid for letting randoms stay at your place? i wouldn't mind doing it, seeing i got a few rooms collecting dust.

geetarjoe

HSC
N/A
Musk said:
nichhhole said:
actually that's incorrect, but of course your not old nor intelligent to know that

and also considering your an 07er, your intelligence is like f(x,y) = -(x^2 + y^2) at its maximum
And you're not smart enough to know when to use "your" and "you're" correctly.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I've had a chinese girl for like a year, not really exchange anymore but resident, quite lame.

My sister did exchange with a French guy during highschool a few years back for about 2 weeks as well, he was a fucking tool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)