Exciting Section! (1 Viewer)

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
:(
When I found a Engineering Studies section, I was like yay! other Engineering people, but hardly anyone comes in here.

I spose I'm just talking to myself...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
The quietness can be attributed to no one ever asking questions in here :p NB: I asked about 3 questions during my HSC year.

Iron_Scarecrow

HSC
Yeah I just posted in a thread that is nearly 4 months old and it was about the 5th on the list, I assumed it was a recent thread.

lukedra

HSC
Yea I joined mainly because I saw there was an an engineering thread. This subject is the hardest one to find good information on. I guess thats why no one does it.

Hello everyone I'm new.

fakingtheday

HSC
We are to busy deducing the internal force in member xy, summing moments about point P and absorbing polymer production methods.

This is my favourite subject btw.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Heh, its kinda bad that hardly anyone does Engineering Studies.

I'm the only one out of my grade that has done a major (4 semesters) across year 11 and 12.

Its so much fun now, we're doing systems, and we're using the advanced Lego MindStorms, so we're having whole lessons of using Lego!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ahh Engineering Studies is great.

Today in PHYS1901 (Advanced Physics) we learnt free body diagrams, the next lecture is on friction. So I have a lecture to skip :)

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Xayma said:
Ahh Engineering Studies is great.
Indeed. Civil section of ENGG1800 is ridiculously simple if you've done engineering studies before.

Checked MATH1901 outline...nothing interesting for at least a week. Might use this excellent opportunity to catch up on sleep.

lukedra

HSC
so if i do well at this subect uni will be easy COOL!!!!!!! If there wasn't so much info to absorbe this subject would be the greatest(it's still great).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)