Exercise Physiology (1 Viewer)

Nikolerak

HSC
Sydney Uni or UOW? Which uni produces better job ready exercise physiologists?

quickoats

HSC
From a quick google, both allow you to register as both an exercise scientist and an exercise physiologist upon graduation.

One of them is in Sydney and the other is in Wollongong so I’d say the choice is depending on where you live.

FocusTutoring

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Pick based on where you might get the most enjoyment.
Population in Sydney is high so you would expect there to be more job prospects, which might reduce your job-hunt stress.
The Wollongong location is good so you might find you have more personal enjoyment from a work/life balance.

Look up 3 potential employers near both uni's and asses for yourself which employers look good, and see if that sways your decision of which university.

Nikolerak

HSC
Pick based on where you might get the most enjoyment.
Population in Sydney is high so you would expect there to be more job prospects, which might reduce your job-hunt stress.
The Wollongong location is good so you might find you have more personal enjoyment from a work/life balance.

Look up 3 potential employers near both uni's and asses for yourself which employers look good, and see if that sways your decision of which university.
Thank you, but fortunately I no longer need to make this decision as I will be studying physiotherapy. Excercise physiology was a plan B :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)