Experienced and Certified French Speaker, Tutor & Teacher available (1 Viewer)

FTS Tuition

HSC
N/A
A native speaker of English and French, I have just returned from Paris and am opening placements for new students. I am a very patient, motivated and strong teacher with a willingness to share the beautiful French language and culture.

All ages and levels (beginners, intermediate, advanced and extension)

Tuition and Lessons for Adults, Children, School, Tafe, HSC, DELF (+forms) and University students.

Groups or Individual classes, I offer:

- Travel French
- HSC Intensive Tuition
- Primary French
- Medical French for Doctors, Nurses, Medical Professionals and Volunteers (E.g. MSF)
- Conversation only
- Grammar intensive & crash courses
- Work and Business French
- Enjoyment and general learning!
- Online Tuition
→ Also now offering French immersion studies and Parisian studies for history and culture buffs!

All materials will be supplied (including print outs, homework material, video and audio material, access to text-book material and our eLeaning site).
All lessons tailor made, based on individual skills, learning styles, goals and needs.

I take lessons from my Randwick classroom/office, however do travel to other areas in Sydney’s eastern suburbs and CBD.

Fee’s from $40 per hour

Please contact me if you have any more questions.

Tel: 0424 285 611
E: ftnw.usyd@gmail.com
Web: http://www.wix.com/ftnwsydney/fts
* Please include your contact details, levels, student age and location (if applicable) in message/query.

YES! We use Edmodo.com eLearning. Log into our student portal and connect with the class…
www.edmodo.com

Education/Certifications....
Cert III French: Aust. Council for Educational Research
Dip. French studies: Aliance Francaise
BA (Advanced French): Univ. Sydney
HSC Cont. & Ext French with top bands.

key words:

Randwick, Clovelly, Coogee, Waverley, Bondi Junction, Maroubra, Kingsford, Kensington, Moore Park, Centennial Park, Vaucluse, Bellevue Hill, Double Bay, Rose Bay, Dover Heights, Woollahra, course, class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)