Experienced and passionate HSC English tutor :) (1 Viewer)

ailosacath

HSC
Hi everyone!

About Me
My name is Charlotte and I am currently completing a Masters of Teaching, with high school English as my teaching area, at the University of Sydney. I completed a major in English during my undergrad degree with a high Distinction average. I took English Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2 English during the HSC and English is my passion!

Tutoring English is something I thoroughly enjoy, or I wouldn’t be completing my teaching qualification for secondary English, and as such I am a very engaged and dedicated tutor. In tutoring sessions I aim for a cohesive and thoughtful dialogue with my student/s, and my goal is always to help students achieve their best by assisting them with literary critique and academic writing. In addition to tutoring sessions, I edit and revise work via email, and am always available through email to assist my students with any homework/assessments/study or general questions they might have.

Subjects?
I tutor every possible combination of HSC English – Standard, Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2. Although I have not yet studied all of the HSC Modules, I am happy to familiarise myself with those I have not tutored in and I WILL NOT tutor anything I haven’t read – if you tell me what texts you want me to cover, I will read and study them if I haven’t already!!!

Location?
I prefer to tutor in person, but I am also more than happy to tutor online. I tutor at Fisher Library on the University of Sydney Camperdown campus, but depending on your location I can come to you – if you are on the Inner West train line and walking distance from your nearest train station, I can probably come to you :)

When?
I am available to tutor on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons, and Saturday and Sunday. However, as I firmly believe in being a thoroughly engaged and dedicated tutor and providing direct, one-on-one assistance to my students, I will only take a very small number of students weekly so please be quick.

How much?
My charges are $40/hr or $30/hr for groups.

If you’re interested or want to know more, please don’t hesitate to email me at charlottescotton@gmail.com :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)