• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Experienced and Qualified HSC Tutor (1 Viewer)

jiekailin

HSC
Hello,

My name is Jack Lin and I am seeking to tutor students in HSC English or Economics for 2008.

I am highly experienced in teaching HSC English and Economics, having taught 8 HSC students last year. With dedication and the right guidance, all my students achieved 90+ for their externals, with one student rising from an internal rank of 123rd in English to an external mark of 91. Moreover, I have also worked at a tuition college, which has subsequently further developed my teaching ability.

In terms of credentials, I achieved a UAI of 99.95 in 2006 and a state ranking of 11 for English Advanced.

I am based in the Northern Beaches / North Shore and generally prefer students in that locality. My lessons are one to one and are offered at $40 per hour.

In particular, I am looking for keen and motivated students who are willing to improve in their studies. If you believe you fit this mould, please contact me at jiekailin@gmail.com or 0404 494 879 for more information.

Kind regards,
Jack

Man United

HSC
Hello Mr Lin,
I recently completed the HSC and am looking for a tutoring job (ideally in economics) to keep me occupied. I was wondering what the tutoring college you worked at was called. Many of the ones I have looked into only take 1st and 2nd year uni students. Your help will be much appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)