Experienced HSC tutor in the Newcastle area + online editing service (1 Viewer)

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys,

I am an experienced preliminary and HSC tutor who provides tutoring in the Newcastle and Maitland areas. I tutor Standard, Advanced and Extension English, Ancient, Modern and Extension History and other essay-based subjects upon application.* I am in my final year of a teaching degree and have been tutoring HSC for going on five years, with excellent results. I generally charge $50/hr but can give a slight discount depending on circumstances.**

I also provide an online editing service ($40/hr) to help students improve their assessment marks and learn how to write effective essays. Often, the editing service can be as effective as tutoring for some students, because the level of feedback and suggested changes end up being great guides for future essays. Generally editing a full-length HSC essay takes no more than an hour, though it depends on the quality of the work.

If interested, or have any questions, you can contact me at e.millercrispe@gmail.com.

* I also tutor other ages/subjects (primary through to University level), and provide an editing service for University students.
** Small groups are also available: if you have a friend or family member who wants tutoring in the same subject, you can form a small group and the cost will be much cheaper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)