Experienced Physics Teacher tutoring in Sutherland Area (1 Viewer)

Rhysterical

HSC
N/A
To score well in Physics you need to understand the underlying principles and learn to write concise answers using the correct terminology. It helps if you can discuss topics with someone who can find out your own current level of understanding and give you the missing pieces to help complete the picture. I have developed and gathered a large collection of slideshows and video clips for my classes to illustrate Physics concepts clearly and can give you confidence in this great subject. I love Physics and get a buzz from helping students catch the vision. Nobody can "learn the work for you", I will make you work more rather than less, but you'll know that you're being rewarded with understanding and confidence.

Rates (based on a minimum of seven sessions/term):
Single student:
$40/session (one hour, a bit more if we're still powering) I come to you (Menai - Gymea - Engadine, $5 extra for Miranda - Cronulla or Heathcote-Waterfall).

Two students together:
Single student rate + $10 if I come to you, or $40/session if you come to me (easy 10 minute walk from Jannali Station)

Times by arrangement: Mon - Thurs from 4pm (weekends only for catch-up or emergency)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)