Experienced Tutor 99.90 ATAR 99 UMAT Ruse Graduate UNSW Medicine Student (1 Viewer)

TuitionHSC

HSC
Study smart, not hard! The HSC is easy to conquer with the right study technique and consistent dedication. With experience, I've gained insight into how to provide excellent teaching, including clear explanations and extensive, reliable subject notes and past paper solutions. I am committed, enthusiastic and prepared to provide all students throughout high school with a rewarding and enjoyable learning experience.

Tutoring experience: 2 years of consistently teaching classes of up to 20 students and private one-on-one tutoring with students from years 4 to 12. Experienced in teaching Preliminary and HSC Chemistry, Physics, Advanced English, Mathematics 2 Unit and Mathematics Extension 1.

Qualifications:
99.90 ATAR
99th Percentile UMAT

HSC Examination Marks:
English Advanced 98
Chemistry 96
Mathematics Extension I 98
Mathematics Extension II 95
Physics 92

Currently studying Medicine at UNSW
Graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School

Available for Private Tuition for Preliminary and HSC English Advanced, Chemistry, Mathematics, Mathematics Extension I, Physics, UMAT and Medicine Interview Training in Parramatta region. Also available for years 7-10 Mathematics

Prices are discounted for initial lesson and for group lessons. Contact me on 0435041010 (Text Message preferred) or tuitionhsc@gmail.com for rates or any inquiries.

Good luck for your HSC!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)