Experienced Tutor: Hills District - Physics/Engineering (1 Viewer)

PPTR

HSC
N/A
Are you feeling stuck on your subjects for Yr 11 & 12? Do you need extra help for your subjects provided to you in a way in which you can understand? Do you feel that you are not achieveing the results that you expected or simply find yourself facing a dead end?

I am an experienced tutor providing HSC tutoring for Physics and Engineering studies in the Hills District. I am currently accepting new students who will be starting Yr 12 in term 4 2010, who require tutoring for the above mentioned subjects and also any Yr 11 students who need tutoring for the preliminary courses.

I provide tutoring in both one-on-one and group format. I am well experienced in tutoring as I have been doing it for quite some time. I am thorough in all these subjects and I have recieved band 6s in each of them for my HSC which I completed in 2008. I provide personalise help in each private session, working on the specifics of the course where the student has difficulty in. The group sessions tend to be generalised in which case I would cover a certain part of the course as a whole and students can participate actively. The group would consist of a maximum of 5 people.

I not only provide tutoring for the above mentioned subjects, but also help with exam technique, supplementary material, revision, past papers, etc.

As for myself, I am currently undertaking a B. Engineering Degree at UNSW (majoring in Aerospace). I have a natural talent for tutoring senior students, and that is an observation of past and current students, and also a high success rate. I have good recommendations from past students and fellow tutors across diffrent areas of Sydney. Tutoring will be conducted at my residence, where I have an area well equipped. I am convenient for students living in Castle Hill, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, Normanhurst, Beecroft, etc. I am willing to travel only under special consideration and within reason, provided that I'm not restricted by time.

I charge $30 per hour for a private session and $45 for 2 hrs for a group session. I'm quite friendly and approachable. If you would like more information, you can contact me on 0411725197.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)