Experienced Tutoring in Adv, Ext1 & Ext2 English, Adv Maths, Legal Studies -UAI 99.85 (1 Viewer)

biping

HSC
Hey,

I'm Bianca, this yeah i'm starting law and international studies @ usyd. I'm an experieced school certificate tutor who is interested in tutoring a student for the HSC. I just finished the HSC in 2005 and know what the markers are looking for in terms of an outstanding answer.

Eng Adv - 96 (Physical journeys, King Lear, Malouf/Wordsworth, Telling the Truth)
Ext Eng - 49 (19th century texts - ways of thinking)
Ext2 Eng - 50 (Poetry, shortlisted for publication)
*But i will teach analytical essay and exam technique, so dont worry if you are studying different texts.
Legal - 97
Maths Adv - 97
UAI - 99.85

If you need any help in any of these HSC subjects or your school certificate subjects just contact me by replying to this thread. I live in Darlinghurst but if your school/house is nearby i'm willing to travel.

rlock

HSC
biping said:
Hey,

I'm Bianca, this yeah i'm starting law and international studies @ usyd. I'm an experieced school certificate tutor who is interested in tutoring a student for the HSC. I just finished the HSC in 2005 and know what the markers are looking for in terms of an outstanding answer.

Eng Adv - 96 (Physical journeys, King Lear, Malouf/Wordsworth, Telling the Truth)
Ext Eng - 49 (19th century texts - ways of thinking)
Ext2 Eng - 50 (Poetry, shortlisted for publication)
*But i will teach analytical essay and exam technique, so dont worry if you are studying different texts.
Legal - 97
Maths Adv - 97
UAI - 99.85

If you need any help in any of these HSC subjects or your school certificate subjects just contact me by replying to this thread. I live in Darlinghurst but if your school/house is nearby i'm willing to travel.
Hi Bianca

Can you help with viva voce? MW speech.

jeffreylah

HSC
Hey i would like to tutor for Advanced English, and Legal Studies.
Could you tutor at the NSW State Library?
Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon~

MUT

HSC
N/A
I would like tutoring in English(advanced).

However, as usual, I've done quite different texts for 2 unit so how much of a problem will that be?

And in 4 unit english I'm doing a creative short story not poetry.

Would you still be able to help?

thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)