ext questions (1 Viewer)

:-) Chloe :-P

HSC
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! i have 2 start finalising my ext q & my teacher keeps telling me that my q's r 2 vague. what kind of q's are you guys using?
i'm doing the Holocaust as my topic. unoriginal, i know, but i actually find it interesting.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
:-) Chloe :-P said:
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! i have 2 start finalising my ext q & my teacher keeps telling me that my q's r 2 vague. what kind of q's are you guys using?
i'm doing the Holocaust as my topic. unoriginal, i know, but i actually find it interesting.
What are some of the questions you have put forward?

ane_st

HSC
yea i havent done my question either.. im doing something with JFK and his assasination.. our case study is on him to and i did that topic in yr11 but my teacher said it was ok..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
You serious? how come you guys are finalizing what your gonna research now? we did ours at the end of last year.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
webby234 said:
Yeah so did we - but i've fallen behind at the moment - haven't done any work on it for weeks. I'll probably drop it; I enjoy the classes, but major work might be too much.
I haven't either. I did reading in the holidays and near the start of the term. after that haven't really touched it.

:-) Chloe :-P

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
What are some of the questions you have put forward?
um, i've been looking at the intentionality & the question of 6 million. but apparently i need 2 be really specific about it & i just don't no how to word it properly. i want to look at the denial, revisionist & traditional views on either of these topics, & the ways/reasons that they differ, in particular with the concept of pseudohistory in mind.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
:-) Chloe :-P said:
um, i've been looking at the intentionality & the question of 6 million. but apparently i need 2 be really specific about it & i just don't no how to word it properly. i want to look at the denial, revisionist & traditional views on either of these topics, & the ways/reasons that they differ, in particular with the concept of pseudohistory in mind.
Well your question should be developed and continually refined as you start doing your research.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)