Extension History (1 Viewer)

shamirn

HSC
N/A
hi its term 3 of yr 12 and we havnt leart anything for extention history my teacher has to teach us after school so yeh any help for maybe notes of the syllabus (we dotn even have the syllabus yet) and what we have to learn exactly ? i know we have to learn the historians and appeasement n all but yeh pls help! thankuuuuuuuuuuu

D94

HSC
N/A
Re: extention history

hi its term 3 of yr 12 and we havnt leart anything for extention history my teacher has to teach us after school so yeh any help for maybe notes of the syllabus (we dotn even have the syllabus yet) and what we have to learn exactly ? i know we have to learn the historians and appeasement n all but yeh pls help! thankuuuuuuuuuuu
XH is split up into 2 sections; What is History? and the Case Study. Essentially, the What is History? answers the 5 pertinent questions of history (found in syllabus) and you will read about historians, debates, evidence, sources, history of history, and anything that will answer those 5 questions.

The Case Study, in your case, the Appeasement, is a debate based study focusing on the changing interpretations over time. There are usually 5 dot points you cover within the Case Study, but these are interrelated to the 5 key questions (which they all have 5 or so sub-points).

shamirn

HSC
N/A

THANKS means alot ty so much! :D ill have alook at the syllabus now

shamirn

HSC
N/A

Thanks! Btw do u know how to actually pront past papers ? I know theyre on the BOS website but some
Exams say *awaiting copyright* :(

D94

HSC
N/A

Thanks! Btw do u know how to actually pront past papers ? I know theyre on the BOS website but someExams say *awaiting copyright* :(
Ask your teachers; they will probably have an original copy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)